Kristy Setnes PT, PRPC
Kristy has had the privilege of working with thousands of patients over the past 40 years. At an age when many individuals are thinking of retirement, she looks forward to expanding her practice and providing care to men, women, and children in need of pelvic health services. Using the latest evidence- based practices, along with a strong spinal and orthopedic background and advanced pelvic floor training education she has successfully treated hundreds of patients with pelvic floor dysfunction when other pelvic rehab has failed to meet expectations.
Kristy and her husband are the proud parents of 8 children. Ethiopia and the world of autism are near to her heart. In her free time she enjoys dance, gardening, reading, and sharing a glass of wine with friends old and new.
- 25 years of expertise providing pelvic health and rehabilitation services
- Certification as a Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner from the well-respected Herman & Wallace Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
- Proud graduate of the University of Minnesota
- Pelvic Health Lead specialist for 23 years at Regions Hospital
- Clinical educator and mentor for new pelvic health clinicians
- Frequently sought expert opinion in complex cases